We are located at 1465 SW 8th St in the city of Miami, please call us at (305) 742-4270 and (786) 326-6265.
ESTIMATES FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS
Guidelines on Estimates:
- We don't elaborate free estimates but keep in mind that most of the time you will not need a formal estimate.
- If you do need one sometimes we can deduct the price of the estimate from your final invoice.
- A regular written Estimate of actual conservation/restoration's costs is $150.00 per art piece.
- If you need an Estimate for insurance purposes we can prepare one.
- An Estimate to present to an Insurance Company is $200.00 per art piece.
- This prices are for estimates when we don't have to leave the studio. Visits are charged separately and depend on the amount of artwork that need to be examined.
- If the amount of artwork damaged is numerous or different needs exist a different price can be arranged.
- The following elements can be included in the written estimate if one is required by the client:
- Brief description, recommended treatment, and a range of fees for treatment, for each item.
- Assessment of previous condition, damage, recommended treatment, and fees for treatment.
- Any fees billed for Examination performed due to client's request of an Estimate are not deductible from the fees billed for restoration, should restoration be undertaken.
- The owner, client, or representative must inspect the items prior to delivery or at pickup time.
- D&D Art, Inc. assumes no liability for condition issues once the items have been out of their care, custody, and control, anyway if an issue arise please contact us for help.
- The client accepts responsibility and liability for payment of all fees due for all written documents and for Conservation or Restoration if undertaken.
- Please note we are usually very fast compared to our competitors due to our skills and because we want to charge you less than other respectable Conservators and that's what has kept us in business in Miami until today.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Documenting by Photos
Pictures taken by us during visits or during conservation, restoration, etcetera, aren't professional photographs and they are for our own studio documentation only.
Deposit to contract work
50% deposit is always required, even for an Insurance Estimate.
Evaluation of Originality
Evaluation of Originality is only an opinion based on our experience and physical tests, it will be billed at a rate of $160.00 per hour or a $500 flat fee depending on complexity.